FAQs > Administration
Articles in FAQs - Administration
- Which English program is best for me?
- How do I know if an Intensive English Program is a good one?
- Is Rosemead College of English an accredited school? Why is that important?
- As a student, how do I benefit from attending an accredited school?
- How do I apply?
- When can I start classes at your school?
- I want to travel outside the U.S. What should I do?
- MY PASSORT IS NOT VALID FOR SIX MONTHS, CAN I TRAVEL?
- Do I need some knowledge of English to enroll in your English course?
- What happens if I want to change or cancel my course?
- How do I know what class to take in the beginning?
- Do I get a certificate at the end of the course?
- How long does it take to go to an upper level?
- Does the size of the class matter?
- What types of outdoor activities are available at Rosemead College and the surrounding areas?
- Can I transfer to a community college or university when I complete my program at Rosemead College of English?
- What are the opening hours of Rosemead College Administration?
- Where are you located?
- Airport pickups?
- How can I contact Rosemead College of English (RCE)?
- Do I need to have health insurance?
- Can I purchase health insurance at Rosemead College of English?
No Answer corresponds to the question you selected.