Get to know Rosemead College!
Have you ever wanted to study in the US? Now you can JOIN US.
- Master the English language
- Transfer to a university
- Learn about American culture
- Visit famous Los Angeles landmarks
Professional teachers are ready to help YOU take the first step and get ahead!
Rosemead College was established in 1992. There are two campuses, one in Rosemead city and the other in the city of Torrance. Rosemead College offers programs in English as a Second Language (ESL), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL®), and the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC).
Rosemead College’s mission is to provide students with English as a Second Language instruction and the cultural knowledge needed for successful participation in American academic, business, and social settings.
We aim to improve the English language and study skills of international students in preparation for study at American colleges or universities, which in part, includes preparation for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for acceptance into American colleges and universities.
We also aim to increase the proficiency of international students who wish to pursue career-related goals in the United States and abroad, which in part, includes preparation for the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC).
MEET OUR FACULTY
Here at Rosemead College, our English language instructors are highly qualified teaching professionals and are multilingual. Most of them have advanced degrees and have spent time overseas. All of our educators have several years of experience in teaching English as a second language. Their additional credentials include professional TESOL certificates, masters degrees in TESOL and others. They are very devoted to the students in helping them achieve their goals every step of the way.
Rosemead College Faculty
- 12 years of ESL teaching experience
- Bachelors in History – CSU Fullerton
- Masters in Education (TESOL) – CSU Fullerton
- 10 years of ESL teaching experience
- Bachelors in Political Science – University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Juris Doctorate – UCLA School of Law
- TESOL Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts – Wesleyan University
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Archaeology – University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Bachelors in Digital Art and Multimedia Design – LaSalle University
- Masters in TESOL – University of Southern California (USC)
- 7 years of ESL teaching experience
- Bachelors in Comparative Literature – University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- Masters in TESOL – University of San Francisco
- Masters of Science in Education Early Childhood Education & Bilingual Education – University of Southern California (USC)
- Master of Arts in Linguistics, California State University, Northridge
Our Rosemead campus is located on Valley Boulevard in Rosemead city. We are conveniently positioned near the 10-freeway and we are only 15 minutes away from downtown Los Angeles, as well as downtown Pasadena. We are also only 25 minutes away from Hollywood, Santa Monica beach.
We have ESL1-5, American culture, business English, and also have TOEFL® iBT, and TOEIC Test Center.
Phone: +1 626-285-9668 / 626-886-4366 , Email: [email protected]
Address: 8705 E. Valley Blvd., Rosemead, CA 91770
Our South Bay campus is located in the city of Torrance, which is the 4th largest city in the Los Angeles county. The city is famous for its Del Amo Fashion Mall, the biggest shopping mall on the West Coast of the United States, and for its Cultural Arts Center. We are approximately 20 minutes away from Los Angeles International Airport by freeway.
COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY RECOGNITIONS
More than half of our students transfer to colleges and universities in the U.S. upon completion of our programs. Many community colleges in the area have admitted our students to their programs without the TOEFL® score, if they have completed our highest proficiency level (High-Advanced, Level 5). Our students have transferred to many colleges and universities, including but not limited to:
- East Los Angeles Community College
- Glendale Community College
- Los Angeles Harbor College
- Los Angeles City College
- Mt. San Antonio College
- Pasadena City College
- Rio Hondo College
- Santa Monica College
- California State University, Fullerton (CSUF)
- California State University, Los Angeles (CSULA)
- University of California, Berkley (UC Berkley)
- University of California, Irvine (UCI)
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- University of California, San Diego (UCSD)
- Art Center College of Design
- John Hopkins University
- Woodbury University
Rosemead College is located in sunny Southern California. It was established in 1992 and has two campuses, one in Rosemead and one in Torrance. This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Accreditation is a process by which a facility’s services and operations are examined by a third-party accrediting agency to determine if applicable standards are met. Should the facility meet the accrediting agency’s standards, the facility receives accredited status from the accrediting agency. The goal of accreditation is to ensure that education provided by institutions of higher education meets acceptable levels of quality.
ACCREDITATION & AUTHORIZATIONS
WHY ARE WE MORE RELIABLE?
If you are planning to study in the U.S., it is important to know if the school in which you plan to enroll is accredited by an official accrediting agency. Rosemead College is accredited by ACCET. Accreditation helps to ensure that the school is of high quality and that you will receive the programs and services that the school describes in its promotional materials.
Through the public recognition that accreditation provides, students, sponsors, employers, and others can identify schools that meet the standards for educational quality.
In addition, accreditation is a means for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to certify schools that are eligible to issue the necessary documents for international students to enter the country on a student visa.
We are approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) to operate as an accredited institution. Our institution is authorized by the English Testing Services (ETS) to be an official TOEFL® iBT and TOEIC Test Center.